Notices

Keep on the Shadowfell

Old Apr 19 '18, 12:09pm
Great Wyrm

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Keep on the Shadowfell

Keep on the Shadowfell - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 4e

Near the sleepy town of Winerhaven, a ruined keep overlooks a dormant gateway to the otherworldly realm known as the Shadowfell. Though this dark scar on the world had lain dormant for many years, an evil cleric of Orcus, Demon Prince of Undead, seeks to reopen the gate. The only thing preventing the forces of darkness from sweeping across the land is a determined band of heroes...

Need 3-4 Characters due to attrition.
1st level
22 point buy
PHB I, II or III

Recruitment ends May 5th.
-
New characters will arrive in Winterhaven a day after the current party.
Current party has Rogue and Psion.

Game Description:

Near the sleepy town of Winerhaven, a ruined keep overlooks a dormant gateway to the otherworldly realm known as the Shadowfell. Though this dark scar on the world had lain dormant for many years, an evil cleric of Orcus, Demon Prince of Undead, seeks to reopen the gate. The only thing preventing the forces of darkness from sweeping across the land is a determined band of heroes...

Last edited by wapsii; Apr 19 '18 at 12:12pm..
so... is this getting ready to go? I've been excitedly refreshing the game forum... since a week after that last message.

so, is the recruitment done or could I ready a character to apply? I know I'm late but interest seems to have been slight, so I have to ask... I have some concepts I've never had the occasion to play.

I was thinking about learning how to put a 4th ed character together too so I am curious are you done accepting?