Vin Diesel playing D&D? - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Vin Diesel playing D&D?

I recall back when this was first being talked about a lot thinking "yeah right, I'll believe that when I see it."

When I expressed this sentiment to a friend, he linked me to some interview that Vin did, where the interviewer was pretty much thinking the same as me and started doing this mocking improv-session. Talking about how Vin was in an open field and there were some orcs he had to kill or something. Vin promptly got into the roll and started asking all the questions that came to my mind ("Well what kind of equiment do I have? Do I have a bow? Why don't I have a bow if I'm a warrior?") Spoken like a true tabletop gamer. Blew my mind a bit.

We all forgot my favorite DnD player...Well not my favorite but the one I find the most amusing because I did not think he was smart enough. http://i7.tinypic.com/2mzlevt.jpg

I still think that Tim Duncan is the most amazing celebrity to play D&D, because he's a hall of fame Jock, not a nerd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proven Paradox View Post
I recall back when this was first being talked about a lot thinking "yeah right, I'll believe that when I see it."

When I expressed this sentiment to a friend, he linked me to some interview that Vin did, where the interviewer was pretty much thinking the same as me and started doing this mocking improv-session. Talking about how Vin was in an open field and there were some orcs he had to kill or something. Vin promptly got into the roll and started asking all the questions that came to my mind ("Well what kind of equiment do I have? Do I have a bow? Why don't I have a bow if I'm a warrior?") Spoken like a true tabletop gamer. Blew my mind a bit.
If you can link to that interview, I'd be eternally grateful. xD

Found this link (it lists all famous people that play/played RPGs):
http://www.edmplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86735

Don't know how accurate it is, but it seems extensive enough.

Edit: also, if Metallica did actually play D&D, this ROCKS!!!