Discord Server Recommendations/Requests - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Discord Server Recommendations/Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miladoon View Post
Ok, here is another idea:

Is there a way to set up a MW game as a Template? Ex. I set up all my subforums and threads and prefixes and then save that as a template so whenever I start a new game I can click my template and poof everything is set up.
Is that a personalized template you're looking for or a generic one? Because I'm scratching my head trying to think up two GMs who organize things the same way.

Not exactly a Discord/server idea, but would it be possible to get a link to the Discord server added to one of the menus at the top of the MW main page, or some other more accessible spot? Maybe I'm missing it, but I couldn't find an easy link to the discord other than coming to this thread (or the one in Announcements), which isn't horribly difficult, but it would be nice if it were a bit more convenient.