Corrupt a Wish! - Page 317 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Corrupt a Wish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arriusnideal View Post
Corruption: Heroes is in the eyes of the beholder
Not quite sure you have the idea of this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onigato View Post
Granted. The knowledge you gain is TOO MUCH, OH GODS IT'S TOO MUCH!!! levels of instantly knowing and you go mad. You are now a permanent resident in a padded room being experimented on.
That would make sense if he wished for omniscience, but he wished for omnipotence.

Quote:
I wish to have The Green Man class ability to make plants either grow or die, depending on my own will.
Granted. But it affects industrial plants. And you have a bounty on your head from several manufacturing corporations and their lobbyists.

I wish for a panda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVN_Geek View Post

I wish for a panda.

Granted. A strange smelling man in a panda costume starts following you everywhere you go. He even stands at the foot of your bed every night, watching you... and breathing... loudly....

I wish the color blue was the color green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drezdock View Post
Granted. A strange smelling man in a panda costume starts following you everywhere you go. He even stands at the foot of your bed every night, watching you... and breathing... loudly....

I wish the color blue was the color green.
Granted. The color blue is now the color green, but so is every other color as well.

I wish everyone in the world knew how to speak and understand Finnish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johazar View Post
Granted. The color blue is now the color green, but so is every other color as well.

I wish everyone in the world knew how to speak and understand Finnish.
Granted. Everyone speaks and understands Finnish. However it is the ONLY language they understand. Entire Governments and World Agencies crumble as people are no longer able to read signs and instructions in there native tongue. Communication breaks down globally. The end is nigh...

I wish I enjoyed exercise.

Granted. You become a full fledged dude-bro, and enjoy NOTHING but exercise. You do become swoll though.

I wish to win the grand prize from the lottery, annualized payments, alone.

Quote:

I wish to win the grand prize from the lottery, annualized payments, alone.
Granted. You use your new wealth to start a whirlwind tour around the world. Your first stop is to see the pyramids in Egypt where an evil hypnotist uses his mind control powers to force you to turn over all your wealth to him. You spend the rest of your days begging for change in the scorching sands in the shadows of Cairo...

I that every time I opened my wallet, there was just enough money in there to pay for whatever i wanted to buy, every time.

Granted. You find that you always have exactly enough for whatever you want to buy, but it's never the right currency for the country you're in. Whenever you go to exchange it for the right currency, the money is never there.

I wish I could stop procrastinating.

Granted. You no longer procrastinate, you get things done. Which just leads to being given more things to do, until you can no longer keep up no matter how organized and productive you are. And even MORE things are heaped on you at that point. Welcome to the modern American corporate employment schema.

I wish there was a cultural shift that made corporations find it most profitable to support and promote those MOST capable and hardest working rather than having people "rise to the level of their incompetence."