Hearthstone - Page 421 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Hearthstone

Wow.... those buffs are unexpected. Can't wait to see how long they last before Blizz deals out a round of nerfs again.

As for the Dalaran Heist I am thoroughly enjoying the content. The only thing I wish is that they would have made the "unique" chapter mechanics like the coins, minions, or packed streets a little more worthwhile to play towards. As it stands most of them simple provide a minor benefit/hindrance with little actual affect on the long term gameplay.

Even with the minor gripe above I am loving it. Already beat Chapter III so now to work on the herioc chapters while I wait for week IV.

This Brawl... you get to pick from 9. that is cool

Glad there is some fun solo content. Just getting my quests done is a pain.
Some of the stuff out there and possible is so frustrating.
Glad I got my 30 mage cards played in. Because just lost to a Time Out, Draw Cards Paladin.
With Baleful Banker to deck when no other minions in deck - Shivallah. Then use Holy Wrath...

I've never been a fan of Paladin's (or Warriors) removal. When they have stuff to follow it up with. (That's even worse than just 'value' cards.) It's yuck. oh well. Nearly at enough gold for 3rd wing. Probably to play more of 2nd wing when not doing Quests.

Free golden legendary (new mech) for logging in.
Buffs to cards (costs lowered for several mech based stuff and some other stuff that - i imagine - had low play rates).

Kind of had an odd thing when went to Play. All my decks had different things like "24 of 30".
Almost as if 6 cards had been moved to Hall of Fame or Wild. (But the Wild decks did as well.)
Once I opened them all, individually, in My Collection - it cleared up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleric8092 View Post
Kind of had an odd thing when went to Play. All my decks had different things like "24 of 30".
Almost as if 6 cards had been moved to Hall of Fame or Wild. (But the Wild decks did as well.)
Once I opened them all, individually, in My Collection - it cleared up.
Weird. Just completed the update myself, no such strangeness to report.

Haven't played ladder much since the solo content was released, it's a refreshing change of pace. Playing through each wing with all classes as I unlock them, not tired of it yet which is a good sign.

Game seems like it's in a pretty good place right now.

So who all has managed to beat the final wing of the current xpac?

12 rounds was surprisingly grueling and I shocked myself by managing to complete it on my 2nd try.

Was running warlock with lots of big legendary minions but what really pulled me through was the buff that heals you and all your minions for 2HP each round. Had one match where by turn 5 my foe had me down to like 10 health left and by some miracle and that constant +2 tick of HP I managed to stabilize and pull off a comeback.

Currently working on Herioc difficulty atm, but I'd love to hear how others managed to overcome the 12 round slog.