Play-By-Post Application Templates - Page 3 - Myth-Weavers

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

Play-By-Post Application Templates

Here is my addition...

Pokna Bloodmoon

"If you think you a' too small to make a diffa'nce you aven't spent a night with a mosquito."

Race: Human (Chultan) (Variant)

Alignment: Neutral
Class: Spiritlord (Cleric) 6
Background: Sage

Passive Perception: 13
Passive Insight: 13

HP: 39
Hit Dice: 6d8

AC: 16
Initiative: +7 (Never surprised)

Size: Medium
Speed: 30 feet

Symbol of Ubtao
This symbol is on the disk that in embedded into Pokna's top lip.

"Ubtao is the Father of the Dinosaurs, Creator of Chult, Founder of Mezro, and The Deceiver."

What is a Spiritlord
Spiritlords live outside the city and seek to ensure a safe passage for their clan through the spirit-infested world. Their main goal is to ensure the clan does not offend ancestor spirits or elemental deities by missing sacrifices and rituals. They also aim for favors from the spirits.
Abilities & Skills
Proficiency Bonus: +3
STR
(+4)
DEX
(+2)
CON
(+1)
INT
(+1)
WIS
(+3)
CHA
(+1)
+4 Saves
+2 Saves
+1 Saves
+1 Saves
+6 Saves
+4 Saves
+4 Athletics

+2 Acrobatics
+2 Sleight of Hand
+2 Stealth

+4 Arcana
+4 History
+1 Investigation
+4 Nature
+4 Religion

+3 Animal Handling
+3 Insight
+6 Medicine
+3 Perception
+3 Survival

+1 Deception
+1 Intimidation
+1 Performance
+1 Persuasion

Proficiencies

Languages

Class Feats

Race & Feats

All armour
Shields
Simple Weapons

Common
Chultan
Draconic
Primordial

When you cast a spell of 1st level or higher that restores hit points to a creature other than you, you regain hit points equal to 2 + the spell's level.
Blessed Healer

Channel
Divinity 2/rest

As an action, each undead that can see or hear you within 30 feet of you must make a Wisdom saving throw. If the creature fails its DC 14 Wisdom saving throw, it is turned for 1 minute or until it takes any damage.

A turned creature must spend its turns trying to move as far away from you as it can, and it can't willingly move to a space within 30 feet of you. It also can't take reactions. For its action, it can use only the Dash action or try to escape from an effect that prevents it from moving. If there's nowhere to move, the creature can use the Dodge action.
- Turn Undead
When an undead of CR 1/2 or lower fails its saving throw against your Turn Undead feature, the creature is instantly destroyed. The CR of undead increases as you gain levels.
- Destroy Undead
You present your holy symbol and evoke healing energy that can restore a number of hit points equal to five times your cleric level. Choose any creatures within 30 feet of you, and divide those hit points among them. This feature can restore a creature to no more than half of its hit point maximum. You can't use this feature on an undead or a construct.
- Preserve Life

Whenever you use a spell of 1st level or higher to restore hit points to a creature, the creature regains additional hit points equal to 2 + the spell's level.
Disciple of Life
When you attempt to learn or recall a piece of lore, if you do not know that information, you often know where and from whom you can obtain it. Usually, this information comes from a library, scriptorium, university, or a sage or other learned person or creature. Your DM might rule that the knowledge you seek is secreted away in an almost inaccessible place, or that it simply cannot be found. Unearthing the deepest secrets of the multiverse can require an adventure or even a whole campaign.
Researcher

You gain a +5 bonus to initiative.

* You can't be surprised while you are conscious.
* Other creatures don't gain advantage on attack rolls against you as a result of being unseen by you.
Alert
You are an able physician, allowing you to mend wounds quickly and get your allies back in the fight. You gain the following benefits:

* When you use a healerís kit to stabilize a dying creature, that creature also regains 1 hit point.
* As an action, you can spend one use of a healerís kit to tend to a creature and restore 1d6 + 4 hit points to it, plus additional hit points equal to the creatureís maximum number of Hit Dice. The creature canít regain hit points from this feat again until it finishes a short or long rest.
Healer
Choose a class: (wizard). You learn two cantrips (shocking grasp. infestation) of your choice from that classís spell list.

In addition, choose one 1st-level spell (magic missile) from that same list. You learn that spell and can cast it at its lowest level. Once you cast it, you must finish a long rest before you can cast it again.

Your spellcasting ability for these spells depends on the class you chose: (Intelligence for wizard.)
Magic Initiate

Attacks
Weapon

To Hit

Damage

Type/(Range)

Mace
Bone Dagger
(2) Handaxe
Crossbow, light
Unarmed Strike
+7
+7
+7
+5
+7
1d6 +4
1d4 +4
1d6 +4
1d8 +2
(5) 1 +4
Bludgeoning
Piercing (20/60)
Slashing (20/60)
Piercing (80/320)
Bludgeoning

Spells

Slots Avaialble:
1st Level: 4 / 2nd Level: 3 / 3rd Level: 3

Spell Attack Bonus: +6, Spell DC: 14

Spells Prepared:
Cantrips

1st Level

2nd Level

3rd Level

Guidance
Infestation
Light
Shocking Grasp
Spare the Dying
Toll the Dead

Bless
Cure Wounds
Guiding Bolt
Healing Word
Inflict Wounds
Shield of Faith

Magic Missile
(1/long rest)
* Doesn't use a slot.
Gentle Repose
Lesser Restoration
Prayer of Healing
Silence
Spiritual Weapon

Beacon of Hope
Life Tranference
Water Walk
Spirit Guardians

Money

Copper: 8 Silver: 9 Gold: 3 (20 Coins * .02 lbs. = 0.4 lbs. Total Weight)

Encumbrance

Weight: 83.4 lbs. / 285 lbs. max.
Penalty: None

Equipment Readied

Equipped Items: (50.4 lbs.)

Armor (18 lbs.)

Weapons (15.5 lbs.)

Readied Items (16.5 lbs.)

Hide Armor (12 lbs.)
(Made from the skin of a leapoard.)

Hlang (6 lbs.)
(Dinosaur hide stretched over a wood shield that can be converted into a chair)

Gauntlets of
Ogre Power
(attuned)
They look like normal gloves made of hide and fur.

Cleric Vestments
Basically a cloak made out of feathers.

Mace (4 lbs.)

2 x Handaxe (4 lbs.)

Dagger (1 lbs.)

Crossbow, Light (5 lbs.)

Bolt Case (20 bolts) (1.5 lbs.)

Bone Scroll Case: (1 lb.)
- Spell Scroll Protection
From Evil & Good

- Spell Scroll Thunderwave
- Spell Scroll Thunderwave

Pouch: (1 lb.)
- Money (see above)

Bandolier #1: (1 lb.)
- 2 x Acid (2 lbs.)
- 2 x Antitoxin (2 lbs.)
- 2 x Alchemist Fire (2 lbs.)

Bandolier #2: (1 lb.)
- 3 x Holy Water (3 lbs.)
- Healer's Kit (3 lbs.)
- Potion of Healing (0.5 lb.)

Equipment Stored

Stored Items: (33 lbs.)

In Backpack (18 lbs.)

Strapped To Backpack (15.5 lbs.)

2 x Blocks of incense
10 x Candles
Censer
Cloths, common (3 lbs.)
Empty Flask (1 lb.)
Ink (1 oz bottle)
Quill
Letter From Colleague
Posing a question about the Death Curse
2 x Rations (4 lbs.)
Small Knife
Tinderbox (1 lb.)

4 x Healer's kit (12 lbs.)
Bag of 1,000 ball bearings (2 lbs.)
Blanket (3 lbs.)
Bag of 20 caltrops (2 lbs.)

Character Overview

Pokna is a spiritlord, following the ancient teachings of Ubtao along with the patheon of gods and goddeses, embodiments of nature, and spirits of the honored dead. Spiritlords seek to smooth their clan's passage through the spirit-infested world. They live to insure the clan doesn't offend the supernatural powers by missing a ritual or a sacrifice.

During a conclave of other spiritlords, Pokna became aware that the spirits of the honored dead are no longer passing to the afterlife. Despite the lack of youth, Pokna has taken it upon himself to find and end this threat.

The tools of Pokna's trade are uniquely Chultan. His most potent relic and holy symbol is his spirit mask. It serves as a typical holy symbol, but it must be worn to be used. Pokna also imbibe many roots, berries, and herbs to enter trances and practice his craft.

Background
PHB: Sage

Personality Traits:
Pokna believes if there is sound judgement to be made, then both sides of an argument must be listened to but the holy man tends to come across awkwardly in social situations, especially those that do not remember the old ways. He offers his healing arts and tailors conversations to keep the peace while keeping allies on the goal, but he will be demanding when gentle diplomacy fails. He will maintain bizarre rituals to appease spirits that others (including other Chultans) don't always understand.

Ideal:
Pokna has dedicated his life to the ideal of study to better oneself. He has long been a follower of the faith but has also dabbled some in the arcane arts as an apprentice to learn the ways of magic. He has left that part of his life behind and now believes that to much of the arcane arts leads to bad things happening to nature itself and only uses his gifts for them if he absolutely has to.

Bond:
A single question has become an obsession for Pokna, finding the cause of and cure for the "Death Curse", at this point nothing else matters. He takes this role seriously. He is also aware that he lacked the physical power to accomplish this task, so he relies on a set of gauntlets that he wears, they look to be ordinary fur gloves but they are actually Gauntlets of Ogre Power. Still he was interested in joining with a group to help accomplish the task and has done so.

Flaw:
Pokna quite often speaks his mind when he should hold his tongue. He does not lie and it usually gets him in situations where society expects a little fib here and there. He is not a man to ask questions to if you do not want an honest answer. Some find this to be insulting, so he has taken to speaking in parables and riddles when talking on quite a few occasions as of late.

Specialty:
Pokna was a wizard's apprentice for about three years when he was a much younger man and something he did outside of his clans wishes. He would have had to travel to the mainland for it as his clan lives outside of Port Nyanzaru in the edges of the jungle and like most Chultan families are a bit afraid of arcane magic and families are usually limited to having only one arcane magic wielder. Unfortunately Pokna was told at a young age that he was not allowed to study magic and thus the magic training was his rebellious years before realizing and feeling the calling of Ubtao that brought him home.

It is also another reason he is still just a Spiritlord (adept) by title, as with his abilities and age he has long earned the right to have the title upgraded to Mazewalker (cleric). But it is a way that the elders in his clan are punishing him for his youthful rebellion. It is also something that he hopes to be forgiven for and his proper title given if he successfully finds a cure for the Death Curse.

Here. I have a fun template with added decorations for Sci-Fi/Starfinder.

Personnel File 08Name:
Race:
Class:
Deity:
Alignment:

Statblock
Stat Block URL
Race, Class Level, Alignment

Str - (-) Dex - (-) Con - (-) Int - (-) Wis - (-) Cha - (-)

PASSIVEEAC
- + - armor + - dex
- KAC
- + - dex + - armor
- CMD
- base + - KAC
- SP -/
- operative + -con
- HP -/
- race + - class
- RP 3/
1 base + 2 dex

Saves Fort
- base + - con
+- Ref
- base + - dex
- Will
- base + - wis
-

ACTIVESpeed 30 Initiative
- dex + - class extras, etc
-
Melee
- BAB - str
- Thrown
- BAB - str
- Ranged
- BAB + - dex
-

Attacks
  • Level - | Cost - | 1dx X base damage | Range increment -t | Crit - | - round capacity | Usage - shot | Bulk - | Special Qualities - -
    Ammunition: Level - | Price - | Cartridges - | Bulk - | Special Qualities - None
    Weapon:
    - BAB + - dex
    1dX X base
    1dX P (-/- + - shots)
  • Level - | Cost - | 1dX - base damage | Crit - | Bulk - | Special Qualities - -
    Weapon:
    - BAB - str
    1dX base - - str
    1dX - nonlethal

Other
  • Class Ability
    • Racial Ability
    • [b]Class Ability
    • [b]Racial Ability
  • [Stuff
  • [Stuff
  • Etcetera
  • Etcetera

• More Stuff
  • More Stuff
  • Even More Stuff.
[/list]

SKILLS
TRAINED

Acrobatics
- rank + - class + - dex
-
Add more as wanted
UNTRAINED

Diplomacy
- cha
-
Add More as wanted
  • * Can't be used untrained.

Spells
Spells
  • At will: Spell
  • 1/day: Spell
  • 3/day: Spell

~ [SPOILER=Personality]
Put Personality Here
~

Posting Template:

Descriptive Text Here

"Speech Goes Here."

Thoughts Go Here.

[CENTER][TABLE=2,1][R=1,1][LEFT][center][IMG2=350]http://i66.tinypic.com/24vpfdk.png[/IMG2][/center][FIELDSET="Personnel File 08"][B]Name:[/B]
[B]Race:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Class:[/B]
[B]Deity:[/B]
[B]Alignment:[/B] [/FIELDSET][IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2qx94j5.png[/IMG][/LEFT]
[R=2,1][CENTER][IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2mxmvjq.png[/IMG][/CENTER][/TABLE]
[FIELDSET="Statblock"][LEFT][b]Stat Block URL[/b]
[i]Race, Class Level, Alignment[/i]

[b]Str[/b] - (-) [b]Dex[/b] - (-) [b]Con[/b] - (-) [b]Int[/b] - (-) [b]Wis[/b] - (-) [b]Cha[/b] - (-)

[fieldset=PASSIVE][b]EAC[/b] [ooc=-]- + - armor + - dex[/ooc] [b]KAC[/b] [ooc=-]- + - dex + - armor[/ooc] [b]CMD[/b] [ooc=-]- base + - KAC[/ooc] [b]SP[/b] -/[ooc=-]- operative + -con[/ooc] [b]HP[/b] -/[ooc=-]- [I]race[/I] + - [I]class[/I][/ooc] [b]RP[/b] 3/[ooc=3]1 base + 2 dex[/ooc]

[B]Saves[/B] [i]Fort[/i] [ooc=+-]- base + - con[/ooc] [i]Ref[/i] [ooc=-]- base + - dex[/ooc] [i]Will[/i] [ooc=-]- base + - wis[/ooc]

[/fieldset]
[center][IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2qx94j5.png[/IMG][/center]
[fieldset=ACTIVE][b]Speed[/b] 30 [b]Initiative[/b] [ooc=-]- dex + - [I]class extras, etc[/I][/ooc]
[b]Melee[/b] [ooc=-]- BAB - str[/ooc] [b]Thrown[/b] [ooc=-]- BAB - str[/ooc] [b]Ranged[/b] [ooc=-]- BAB + - dex[/ooc]

Attacks[list][*][ooc="[b]Weapon:[/b]"]Level - | Cost - | 1dx X base damage | Range increment -t | Crit - | - round capacity | Usage - shot | Bulk - | Special Qualities - -
[b]Ammunition:[/b] Level - | Price - | Cartridges - | Bulk - | Special Qualities - None[/ooc] [ooc=-]- BAB + - dex[/ooc], [ooc=1dX P]1dX X base[/ooc] (-/- + - shots)[*][ooc="[b]Weapon:[/b]"]Level - | Cost - | 1dX - base damage | Crit - | Bulk - | Special Qualities - -
[/ooc] [ooc=-]- BAB - str[/ooc], [ooc=1dX - nonlethal]1dX base - - str[/ooc][/list]
Other[list][*]Class Ability[list][*]Racial Ability[*][b]Class Ability[*][b]Racial Ability[/list][*][Stuff[*][Stuff[*]Etcetera[*]Etcetera

[*]More Stuff
[*]More Stuff
[*]Even More Stuff.[/list][/list][/fieldset]
[center][IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/20f8arc.png[/IMG][/center]
[fieldset=SKILLS]
[TABLE=2,1][R=1,1][u]TRAINED[/u]

[i]Acrobatics[/i] [ooc=-]- rank + - class + - dex[/ooc]
Add more as wanted
[R=2,1][u]UNTRAINED[/u]

[i]Diplomacy[/i] [ooc=-]- cha[/ooc]
Add More as wanted
[/TABLE][list][*][b][color=red]*[/color][/b] Can't be used untrained.[/list][/fieldset]
[center][IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/xogqjl.png[/IMG][/center]
[fieldset="Spells"]
[B]Spells[/B][list][*]At will: Spell[*]1/day: Spell[*]3/day: Spell[/list][/LEFT][/FIELDSET][/FIELDSET]

[SPOILER="Description"][LEFT]Put in Description Here
[/LEFT][/SPOILER] ~ [SPOILER=Personality][LEFT]Put Personality Here[/LEFT] ~ [SPOILER="Background"][LEFT]
[spoiler="Background in Bullet-Time"]Information Goes Here![/spoiler][/LEFT][/SPOILER]
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2qx94j5.png[/IMG][/center]

Posting Template:

[floatleft][IMG2=200]https://cdn.flickeringmyth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/GOTG-Vol-2-Star-Lord-and-Mantis-concept-art-2-600x808.jpg[/IMG2][/floatleft]
[hr][/hr]
Descriptive Text Here

[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]"Speech Goes Here."[/COLOR][/B]

[I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Thoughts Go Here.[/COLOR][/I]

[hr][/hr]

[SPOILER="Stat Block"]Stat block goes here.[/SPOILER] [SPOILER="OOC"]Anything OOC goes here.[/SPOILER]