Vote for May's Short Story Theme - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Writers' Guild

A community for writers of all genres to hone our craft, with monthly exercises, challenges, and collaborative writing. Open to anyone who enjoys writing!

Vote for May's Short Story Theme

View Poll Results
Vote for theme for the May Short Story
Love 4 33.33%
Fusion 4 33.33%
Satisfaction 2 16.67%
World News Takeoffs 0 0%
Fear 2 16.67%

Vote for May's Short Story Theme

OK - I've had the poll up long enough; if anyone has some last-minute ideas, they'll be added to next month's poll.
We've got till noon, Thursday, then I'll tally up.

Love and Fusion got multiple votes, and I picked Satisfaction (had been suggested much earlier, and seems like an interesting theme), World News Takeoffs (presumably, a story based on something happening today or within recent short-term memory, in the world, and possible implications of it, extrapolations into the future, or some other twists), and Fear--always a cool idea.

Vote for just one. If we write concerning the winner and want to try another, we can pick from any of the five.

Looks like Love is the answer - Yeah, Baby!
Hot Love
Cold Love
Love is all there is
Love, Love, Love
Puppy Love
So, here's the deal - write something about Love - nice, sugary sweet, evil, whatever you want
If you finish, you can try your hand at one of the other ones
Maybe near the end of the month we can vote again, and in the meantime we can add to the list
We could start out with fusion, fear and satisfaction already on the list, then have a preliminary vote and pare it down like we did this time.
So, anyone care to share what their ideas might be?

AHA! A late vote - for Fusion. Now it's closed! I know this isn't S.O.P., but let's allow Fusion as a secondary theme. No more, though, and if you have time to do a second, you can do it on any of the four remaining. I'm just a big ole softy at heart.