Myth Weavers' Milestones - Page 31 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Myth Weavers' Milestones

I thank you!

(although I apologise profusely for all future meta-milestones that will now appear...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBright View Post
New milestone: 300th post in this thread!
The first meta-milestone!

Earlier this month I reached my 3 year anniversary in a game ... I'm the only remaining original player in that game and the DM has made the game all about a conflict in my character's past ... so that is super awesome

I'm now on page three of MW (when you sort by posts) and am less than 11,000 posts behind Ithamar ...

The DM (slakr73) and his game are still going strong and we've just had two new players join our party, one of whom is in both of the games I'm running on here.

So, all good

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiegameplayer View Post
Earlier this month I reached my 3 year anniversary in a game ... I'm the only remaining original player in that game and the DM has made the game all about a conflict in my character's past ... so that is super awesome

I'm now on page three of MW (when you sort by posts) and am less than 11,000 posts behind Ithamar ...

The DM (slakr73) and his game are still going strong and we've just had two new players join our party, one of whom is in both of the games I'm running on here.

So, all good
Grats!!!

Though, I show you as 45,000ish behind Ithmar.. Am I looking at the wrong thing?

Everyone is 45k posts behind Ith, even the guy who is only 27k behind Ith is 45k behind Ith.

@ Witchslasher LOL ... no, you are completely correct

OK, I'm only 11,000 behind the original post when Ilthmar was only posting their 20,000th post

Wow, this thread is OLD (Aug 14, '08)

I better get posting ... hehe

I was going to say...I'm 20,000 posts behind Ithamar, and I'm in the top 10

I am someone's hero, though. That's a milestone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordae View Post
Achievement get: Pass an Admin.

And my first game is still running strong after 4.5 years... Only 15 more months between it and the top 5 list...
Where is the top 5 list by the way?