Unarchive Request - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Unarchive Request

Unarchive Request

My Browser Information: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.0 Safari/605.1.15

Relevant Links: The Final Testament

Message: Hi lovely administrators! If possible, I would like for the above linked game to be unarchived as I shall be running this game which was closed due to an absence brought on by ill health. If not possible, then I will start fresh but I figured it was worth an ask

@L_X_D I've gone ahead and unarchived it for you. For future reference, if you go to the Game Profile screen (may be found by going to your "view game history" link on your profile for an archived game), there is a "Request Un-Archive" button you may click to drop it into the staff queue automatically.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (332.0 KB, 0 views)

Fantastic Colin, thanks

I thought there was a button that did that, I just couldn't find it or anything that mentioned it in the help section >.<; Feeling dopey!