General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

This week in video games...

There is, if you are interested in a better experience, a Starcraft 2 mod called Mass Recall, it's basically SC like it should be when remastered. Also, wasn't going to buy that guy, it genuinely looked the same to me.

I'll probably buy D2 again, not because I expect the graphics to be different/better, but out of some misplaced hope that it'd bring a revival (however short lived) of an online scene.

I watched the Dark Elf trailer for Warhammer 2: Total War.

I must say...Malekith's voice sounds amazing. It's like the darkness reaching out for you.

It's all about Morathai. I'm just afraid they're following more of her 8E/End Times characterization rather than the earlier stuff.

I still can't tear myself away from Fallout 4. Having the difficulty cranked up to survival, adding further difficulty mods such as Curse of and Eternal Darkness and adding permadeath really does transform it into a completely different (and brutal) experience.

That, and the cyberpunk game Dex is my other guilty pleasure at the moment.

I have a question about Fallout 4, but I'm trying to be respectful of others... so it's spoiled. Consider yourself warned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil_Bottletop View Post
I have a question about Fallout 4, but I'm trying to be respectful of others... so it's spoiled. Consider yourself warned.