The Case of the Befuddling Post Count - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

The Case of the Befuddling Post Count

The Case of the Befuddling Post Count

My Browser Information: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0

Relevant Links: (See below)

So there I was, trying to embed an image from my site into a post here on the Weave. Suddenly, this creature attacked, laying waste to my plans:
WHAM!
"You are only allowed to post external (non Myth-Weavers.com) URLs until after you have made 5 or more posts. We apologize for this limit but spammers are rampant. If you need to post an image, you can also use the post attachment feature by using the Advanced editor then the Manage Attachments button."
So I did a Doctor Watson, and, as of this writing:
I presume the mini-profile number is the one that matters, so I'm trying to figure out how that gets tabulated. Are some posts ignored, such as replies or new threads in certain forums? Maybe, for instance, my Introduction forum posts don't count? Or did I break something else?

What do you make of it, Holmes?

Quote:
Are some posts ignored, such as replies or new threads in certain forums?
Indeed

IIRC, posts in the "Introductions" and "Non Sequitur" sections do not count.

Not all boards count toward your official post count. Thimgs like nonsequitur and tbis support board do not. I dont know if there is a lost somewhere but generally its game posts that count toward your total primarily.

And then there were 5.

Wonder Twin powers: activate!

And I see from this test that the images per post is capped at 16.

Club Badges: Charter Member | Full Member | New Member

Skill Badges: DM Extraordinaire | Magical Thrasher | Nerves of Steel | The 'On A Roll' Honor Role

Skill Badges: Not a Scratch | Winging It | True Grit | Skin of Your Teeth

Victory Badges: 10 Wins | 20 Wins | 100 Wins | 999 Wins

Thanks very much!