5E Sunless Citadel, with possible continuation - Page 3 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

5E Sunless Citadel, with possible continuation

You should include mention of the potential to continue the game after the initial adventure, if that is the plan. It’s good to have the exact peramaters involved before you join. Plus for me and I suspect many others it’s easier to invest into the game and characters when they have the potential to last for a good full narrative.

Straightforward dungeon crawls are actually Uncommon these days, so this should stand out.

For what it's worth, I think the ad looks great. I don't anticipate you hurting for applications when selection day comes around.

If I were you, I'd prepare for a deluge of applications.

I know what I'm most excited about is the longterm possibility for party RP development. Between that and an actual dungeon crawl?

You won't be hurting for options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadiith View Post
I know what I'm most excited about is the longterm possibility for party RP development. Between that and an actual dungeon crawl?
This.

Plus I put together a character I really liked for another application but he wasn't selected, I'm just excited to throw him out there again and see if he gets a bite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quedy View Post
You should include mention of the potential to continue the game after the initial adventure, if that is the plan. Itís good to have the exact peramaters involved before you join. Plus for me and I suspect many others itís easier to invest into the game and characters when they have the potential to last for a good full narrative.
Good point, thanks. I'll do that.