FFG Clone Wars Campaign - Myth-Weavers

Notices

FFG Clone Wars Campaign

FFG Clone Wars Campaign

So, I've been itching for some Clone Wars stuff and they're hard to find, especially since it doesn't look like Rise of the Separtists has been officially released yet and won't be until April.

So, this will be a homebrew campaign. Not sure if I'm up to GMing it yet, but I'm looking for some help with homebrew and putting together something of a plan.

Likely will use a blend of all the published sources pulling from AoR and F&D specifically. However, I'm pretty rusty with the system and never tried to homebrew anything for it, so if I GM, I'll need some help with that.

Do you think this is feasible? Do you know of any good resources?

You have my interest and assistance if you would like it!

What is your theme beyond clone wars? Is it clone troops on the ground or republic special forces, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelancer View Post
You have my interest and assistance if you would like it!

What is your theme beyond clone wars? Is it clone troops on the ground or republic special forces, etc?
Brilliant, thanks! I had a few concepts in mind. The first was to go with being either a squad of Clone Commandos or ARC troopers, since those have some of the main appeal for the Clone Wars era, but it wouldn't be impossible to have non-clones. Maybe even a mixed special forces unit, although that sounds like it could be difficult to justify, unless they were forced together by some disaster.

It'd make sense that there were highly specialized mixed unit squadrons, think Star Wars Rebels, or the the real life Baker Street Irregulars. Something like "Here's your goal, now achieve it however you can ".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atewi View Post
It'd make sense that there were highly specialized mixed unit squadrons, think Star Wars Rebels, or the the real life Baker Street Irregulars. Something like "Here's your goal, now achieve it however you can ".
That would make sense. It'd be a direction worth considering for a FFG campaign, certainly, especially if it started early in the war. Good way to bring the clones super-soldierish nature with other experienced operatives.