Pathfinder Tristalt GM-Coop game - Page 22 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Pathfinder Tristalt GM-Coop game

Having run an in-person multi-GM game with 12+ players, I'd like to throw in either my support or mild advice:

DM-ing with multiple DM's works best with dignified, specific roles. If I tell one DM, you're the tactics DM, make them ROUTE and another, more RP DM, make them CRY, and myself needs to implement a story key that drives them to doing something specifically out of the box; if none of those things happen (Routing, Crying, or Thinking outside the box) then we, as a group, have failed. If any of use can end up driving any of them that follow a leader, then we have done our jobs: Create a unique, interersting, player-driven story.

If you want me with you on your journey, I'm happy to do it. If not, Good Luck on your crazy journeys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
Having run an in-person multi-GM game with 12+ players, I'd like to throw in either my support or mild advice:

DM-ing with multiple DM's works best with dignified, specific roles. If I tell one DM, you're the tactics DM, make them ROUTE and another, more RP DM, make them CRY, and myself needs to implement a story key that drives them to doing something specifically out of the box; if none of those things happen (Routing, Crying, or Thinking outside the box) then we, as a group, have failed. If any of use can end up driving any of them that follow a leader, then we have done our jobs: Create a unique, interersting, player-driven story.

If you want me with you on your journey, I'm happy to do it. If not, Good Luck on your crazy journeys.
I will say that this would not be the base concept, but it is viable within the concept. Each GM or all GMs could run a single game or any combination of games they wish. GMs may also be players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
Either, really. Both are fun for me.
You are more than welcome to join as a GM, if you are interest I'll send an invite.

Invite sent, glad to have you on board

*poke*

Is this still going to be a thing?

Yep. BtP has been a bit busy this week and i'm going to overnights at work for the next few days so i'll be all kinds of off lol. But yes we are still processing rules etc. Still expect to be active in the next week or two.

yes, it's been a busy week, but this is still very much a thing