Pokémon - Page 11 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Pokémon

I don't think so, if it's like the other Mythic quests -- just things like "catch 10 Ghost/10 Dark Pokemon" will be easier to do now.

Anyways, powered through and finished up getting Spiritomb today after a 6+ mile walk to find stops I hadn't hit before. Apparently, gyms you haven't hit before either don't count as stops.

Needless to say, my feet HURT.

I’m overnight security two nights a week right now. So, I, occasionally do 10 miles a night and catch a good 50 or so mons. I’m short berries though.

I got Spiritomb a couple of days ago. Today a friend convinced me to go across town so he could go to the comic store, and while he was getting Magic cards, I was able to walk around and spin the 8 stops I never visited before. So quest is completely done now.

I am majorly stuck right now on pokemon mainly because It a stupid petty thing but I need to give all my mons nicknames.

Venonat I breed in a dream ball is the issue I simple cannot think of a good name to suit him.

I play a touch of Pokémon Go myself, and I played on the N64 with Pokémon Stadium. I likewise played Platinum on my DS Lite. Still, do. Be that as it may, I lean toward the card form over the virtual diversions.

Can I just vent about how frustrating it is right now to get that bloody "Catch 5 Bug Pokemon" field research quest?! Past few days, I've been walking over 5km, hitting every damn Pokestop trying to get it to drop for me and NOTHING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRajah View Post
Can I just vent about how frustrating it is right now to get that bloody "Catch 5 Bug Pokemon" field research quest?! Past few days, I've been walking over 5km, hitting every damn Pokestop trying to get it to drop for me and NOTHING!
It's bug month so you pretty much have all of November to get the quest.