WEG Star Wars D6 - Page 3 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

WEG Star Wars D6

30th Anniversary Edition is the original WEG game, and it's missing a lot of the popular changes from 2nd Edition (let alone Revised & Expanded).

...and the game I'm preparing will be REUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtPowers View Post
30th Anniversary Edition is the original WEG game, and it's missing a lot of the popular changes from 2nd Edition (let alone Revised & Expanded).
Yes, but it looks so pretty

Wait, recruiting opened and closed already? How come you didn't post that you had a game ad up here in this thread?

Powers &8^]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigredo View Post
...and the game I'm preparing will be REUP
...but also MouseWars continuity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageBahamut View Post
...but also MouseWars continuity...
I haven't followed much, I don't care much for and I surely don't intend to wade the mire of stuff which was not official anyway before the Disney acquisition. I detest this new trilogy, but I've never been that interested in the time post-Endor to begin with.

...apart from the fact that the Rebellion was not started by a repented apprentice of Vader's (from what I've gahtered) - which is background metaplot anyway - what difference does it really make for a game?