WEG Star Wars D6 - Page 4 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

WEG Star Wars D6

Also, depending on how another game I'm supposed to be running goes (I'm trying to take over for a gm who disappeared) I may have time to run a game of this.

If I run a game it'll be either

A. Rebellion era with characters being tied to the Rebs

Or

B. Clone wars/Jedi sympathizers

Or

C. Droids only

Do folks have a preference?

Mouse wars = Disney's retake on Star Wars...eh

RE-UP = revised and updated WEG rules...Awesome!!!

I see. I do like the new Disney movies myself. But the original series would always be whati think of when I think star wars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptFitz View Post
Also, depending on how another game I'm supposed to be running goes (I'm trying to take over for a gm who disappeared) I may have time to run a game of this.

If I run a game it'll be either

A. Rebellion era with characters being tied to the Rebs

Or

B. Clone wars/Jedi sympathizers

Or

C. Droids only

Do folks have a preference?
What I had in mind (which was pre-Ep IV but with a similar theme with A) was rebooting the rotating-GM game that went down the drain as Ben disappeared and I was too messed up by spending the summer on ppl's couches as they were renovating my place big time. ...I am now conflating some of the extra resources (species, vehicles, weapons...) from the G+ community and other sources into the forum, and I would like AdamKop on DeviantArt to draw the ship, as I finally managed to make a sketch. I would suppose it might take another 2 weeks to a month (depending how busy is Adam) before the Ad will pop up.

...but I will admit that a Clone Wars game would be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigredo View Post
What I had in mind (which was pre-Ep IV but with a similar theme with A) was rebooting the rotating-GM game that went down the drain as Ben disappeared and I was too messed up by spending the summer on ppl's couches as they were renovating my place big time. ...I am now conflating some of the extra resources (species, vehicles, weapons...) from the G+ community and other sources into the forum, and I would like AdamKop on DeviantArt to draw the ship, as I finally managed to make a sketch. I would suppose it might take another 2 weeks to a month (depending how busy is Adam) before the Ad will pop up.

...but I will admit that a Clone Wars game would be cool.
I remember that game! I'll sign on for that if we can get it rebooted!