the barbarian trials - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

the barbarian trials

Thanks ya'll. Meh I need to talk with Farland about some things and then I can try to finish up the story hopefully. No school tommorow so its either A)Work and make money or B)Write or C)Read Siddhartha (damn school reading!!!! X_X)

Thanks ya'll. Meh I need to talk with Farland about some things and then I can try to finish up the story hopefully. No school tommorow so its either A)Work and make money or B)Write or C)Read Siddhartha (damn school reading!!!! X_X)

Lord Anki, I finally got time to read the rest of the story. I am thoroughly enjoying it. I do have some constructive criticism though. I found the fight between the seven barbarian youth and the four Ettin to be a little too fantastic. Perhaps I shouldn't use D&D rules as a ruler against which I measure your story, but in D&D four Ettin would have obliterated 7 level 1 barbarians. I'm worried about the monster that destroyed the village. I'm worried that you're gonna allow the barbarian boys to kill it when their older brothers, fathers, and such all seasoned woarriors were slaughtered. It just doesn't seem realistic to me. I will await your outcome though. Hope you don't mind me being frank. Keep up the good work.

Lord Anki, I finally got time to read the rest of the story. I am thoroughly enjoying it. I do have some constructive criticism though. I found the fight between the seven barbarian youth and the four Ettin to be a little too fantastic. Perhaps I shouldn't use D&D rules as a ruler against which I measure your story, but in D&D four Ettin would have obliterated 7 level 1 barbarians. I'm worried about the monster that destroyed the village. I'm worried that you're gonna allow the barbarian boys to kill it when their older brothers, fathers, and such all seasoned woarriors were slaughtered. It just doesn't seem realistic to me. I will await your outcome though. Hope you don't mind me being frank. Keep up the good work.

Lord Anki, I finally got time to read the rest of the story. I am thoroughly enjoying it. I do have some constructive criticism though. I found the fight between the seven barbarian youth and the four Ettin to be a little too fantastic. Perhaps I shouldn't use D&D rules as a ruler against which I measure your story, but in D&D four Ettin would have obliterated 7 level 1 barbarians...

I think Lord Anki was trying to suggest that the special magical spear played a large role in their success in that fight. It must have some power.