The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society - Page 99 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society

@Thot - In progress.
@ChickenIan - Invite sent; will promote upon acceptance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aexicas View Post
As we aren't sure what's going on with them, would it be possible if I was put as a Co-GM on this game with @forgreatjustice?

We haven't heard from them in about a month or so, and it seems like most of the others want to continue; don't want to leave the game hanging while interest remains.

Please / thank you!
@Eric
As a player in this game, just confirming we are without a GM (no login since july 2), and would like Aexicas to take over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
@Thot - In progress.
@ChickenIan - Invite sent; will promote upon acceptance.
Thanks a lot !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I can give you GM permissions without making you the headGM. That should accomplish what you’re after. Done!
I'm starting to need to recruit sub-GMs. Can you make me head GM of "Chasing Divinity"?

Good Morning,

I am finding myself needing to step down from one of my games. The players would like to continue, and I offered to post on their behalf here.

The Game: The Society
The Game System: Cypher System
Game Premise:Modern day supernatural Investigators, closely tied to The Strange
What Has Gone Before: Lexi Con, a Hollywood actress, has been receiving odd missives from a secret admirer. Mostly, the missives are Shakespearian poems and exerpts from plays, but a couple recent ones have turned darker. Investigation leads Lexi, her bodyguard Ryan, wealthy playboy, Malcom and their scientific associate, Amaya, to Brightwood, a ski resort town in the shadows of Mt. Hood.

If anyone is interested in taking up the reins on this game, please drop me a line and I can make you head GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thot View Post
As discussed with the group, we all are enthusiastic about having ChickenIan become our new GM. Many thanks to him for agreeing to take over our game !
@Eric : unfortunately, for some reason ChickenIan has gone AWOL. I hope he's fine. Still, that left us DM-less again but @Greaek Strong has agreed to take over. Many thanks to him, again ! Could you then please give him GM status for our Kingmaker game ?
Thanks a lot.