Finding a Retro Game. - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Finding a Retro Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephirothsword117 View Post
I'll poke around. As a comparison, is the D&D game in question still available for PS3, and what's it going for on Playstation store over there?
Quick check of the PSN store says $14.99 - it was on sale for 9.99 I think when I picked it up but I don't think I recall it ever being cheaper than that, and the PS3 sales for the PSN have been fewer and fewer this year . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirlot View Post
Quick check of the PSN store says $14.99 - it was on sale for 9.99 I think when I picked it up but I don't think I recall it ever being cheaper than that, and the PS3 sales for the PSN have been fewer and fewer this year . . .
Gotcha. Thanks.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...es_of_Mystara/

Once you buy it, it stays in your Steam library forever. Technical requirements are super low, but you'll want controllers that interface with your rig (whether that means Xbox/PS4 or Steam Controllers). They'll probably have it on sale in the next couple of months; I seem to remember getting it 75% off.

Edit: A HDMI cable to mirror your display onto your TV would be helpful as well.