Game Archival- Is it possible to unarchive it? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Game Archival- Is it possible to unarchive it?

Game Archival- Is it possible to unarchive it?

Is it possible to unarchive a game?
We took an extended summer break and it caused our game to be archived (since no one came to the site the whole summer).

I believe the DM of the game should be able to find an Unarchival button on the Game Profile page. It'll be above and to the right of the words "Game Description".

Worth noting that all the folders will be gone and any threads set to private will be public, so they may want to go through and check on that.

Umm I dont seem to be able to go in the game portal at all (or I just dont know how to ).
When the game was up, I knew how (from the game forum itself), but now I just dont find a way to go there.

I did find all the game threads in the archive... but the game portal itself isnt there.

Aha. Forgot about that.

Go to your profile either by selecting your name in one of your posts and clicking "View Public Profile" or by clicking on your name next to the PM icon at the top of the page. From that page, click "View Gaming History". Find the game there and click on it, which should bring you to the Game Profile page.

...Or, assuming this is it, just click the link. But the above can help you do it later, if it should prove necessary.

Ashir's method is correct, but seeing as that is the only game on your profile I went ahead and unarchived it for you to save you the trouble.