Kumaro Asakura, Swordsman - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Kumaro Asakura, Swordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyon_Sturmm View Post
1 small change I'd like you to make which will give you a few extra PP to spend...
Remove the Cursed Feature, and instead add the Flaw "Side Effect". As there will be times your own weapons will be used against you, I want to make sure the Curse is accounted for.
Will do.
The sword will do it's damage to the user and the Armour weakens the users Stamina (it won't affect robots or undead because they don't have life force). Both of these side effects should free up a few points.

Quote:
Aside from that, wanted to check on 2 things:
1) Why is your immunity only a total of 3 points? Entrapment is 5/r, Rare Descriptor is 1/R, with the Limit on there I'd probably call it a 2-point limit since it wouldn't work on Powers and the like, so at best it's 4 points?
That, is very true.

Quote:
2) On that Note, would like you to use 1 of those points you're getting back from the sword to boost Curse Immunity to 2 points, in a world of Devil Fruits, Curses are far more common.
If I get 2 points back, that will be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonixfire View Post
If I get 2 points back, that will be done.

At minimum, you have 1 from the Feature, and the flaw Side Effect should reduce the cost by -1/r. Don't worry about the specifics of the Side Effects, I'll take care of those on a case by case basis.