Notices

Rise of the True Heros

Old Oct 16 '18, 5:24pm
Young Adult Dragon

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Rise of the True Heros

Rise of the True Heros - Forum
Pathfinder - Golarion

Welcome to the beginning of your journey. This is a Pathfinder gestalt game. It is 25 point buy. It will be starting off at level 7. I will include people at higher levels if game is going and they join later on. This will be fast paced, so at least 3 times a week necessary to get in. anyone that can't be here for that, please check ahead and make sure you can be. Will not tolerate people saying they cant be here for games after acceptance too many times. If you have a busy schedule then dont apply. I will need players to be here. This game will go on beyond level 20+ if I have players around willing to do so. This will be Epic progression, so 3ed not 3.5 epic will be used. No mythic, this will be 3ed converted to PF for PF gestalts. since you're PF's theres no real need for 3.5 anyways. So remember, Epic levels NOT mythics rules will be used. Care races from PF only. And all classes from Core,Base,Hybrid,Occult and Psionics will allowed. Also the ninja will be allowed plus all their 3pp archtypes. Plus all archetypes that come with the Psionics classes will be ok too. No other 3pp content will be allowed. Dont worry, magical items will popping up like popcorn. I'm not stingy. You will become rich. And you will be going into other planes, as in Astral plane, Heaven,Hell Elemental plane of Fire and whatnots. No, you will not have the luxury of spelljammers, so be ready for action in the astral plane. You like githyanki? They like you. though not in the way some of you might be thinking. This is for serious players, looking for a game to dive into and can roam around in. I have all the time in the world to be around. So there wont be any "Oh, I have to to blah bah blah and do this, so game gone now". I can be here 7 days a week, 27 hours a day. So once we get 6 players, we will determine what days and times are best. Remember, you gotta be here to play. to many tardies and you'll be replaced. this is fast moving and immersive type gaming. Old school style nerdery. Also, its level 2 not level 1 like below.

Game Description:

Ever wanted to go to the beyond of mortality? Then here we are!! You will rise, straight to the top! Other heros may come n go, they'll retire, but not you!! You're going to the highest calling. The True Heros! In the ballads of Epics. You will play a Gestalt, fro level 1. Going into the Epic levels, 20+. Where the Heroes of yore walk. Elminster, Mordenkainen, Thor, Hercules, etc,etc,etc.... Many have walked there before, in days of old. Now though, the heros of yore have faded. gone are the days where mere mortals have risen, to challenge even the most daunting of dangers. Now though, new heros will rise. A few. they shall rise and answer the call, straight to the mighty beyond. Where will their path lead them? Where will they end up? Will they find themselves at the Halls of Hell? To Asmodeus's throne himself? Will they meet Tiamat? Will they find themselves inside the maw of the Terrasque? Will they fight a demi-god? Or perhaps.....Become one?? Only Fate will tell. And they shall arise, as the True Heros, as the Days of Old. Yea, they shall, straight to the top, as some of the most Epic of the Modern World. Is this you?? Do you have the courage adventurer? to face what may come? What horrors await the fearless? some say the foolish, but what do they know? Surely you do, as your knowledge of whats out there, by far outstrips theirs. Then come adventurer, come to the truth. To the far reaches of eternity. And seize your fate, as one of the True Heros, Legendary, Epic, even Mythical. You will be starting out in Varisia. A dream figure cloaked in dark wisps came to you, telling you its your fate. Goto the mountains west of Riddleport. There you will find your fate. What waits for you, whats been calling you all your life, like a whisper on the edge of your consciousness. Always there at times. You'd see it, but when you turn it was always gone. Like a figure you just couldnt quite see, but knew was there. Now though, it has appeared to you, cloaked in dreams clouds of wisps. So you've set out, to finally meet this figure, or at least what they want from you. Why your fate is always there, beckoning you. Come, meet the Red Lady. forgotten of yore. So old this tale, so long swept under the tides of time, even the Gods would hardly remember it. Her name, so long gone, now it's only the Red Lady, from a place long past. She's calling to you, to finally take your place. It feels right, you've dreamt about this all your life. Now it seems it has come. You will take your road, finally going where you belong. You've always thought you were different, now you know, you are..... And this Red Lady, knows how to get you there. So heft up and go, on your way.

Last edited by carsonm; Oct 16 '18 at 10:40pm..
Coming soon!!

Just working out some adventuring details with players.Will be more to go on shortly.Coming soon, to a gaming theatre near you.

Is this still open?