Notices

Playtest looking for one more player!

Old Nov 26 '18, 8:18pm
Young Adult Dragon

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Playtest looking for one more player!

Doomsday Dawn PF2e Playtest - Forum
Pathfinder - Golarion

We lost our cleric at the start of the game, and our rogue has recently gone MIA. Looking to replace one of these players. We currently still have 3.

Hoping for someone who can post a couple times a week.

ALSO, as it happens, we're looking for another player for my Swords & Wizardry Core Rules (pdf is a free download on lulu.com) gonzo game, if you're wanting to jump into something old-school style!

You can check that one out here

Game Description:

Doomsday Dawn - a Pathfinder 2e Playtest

Welcome, Brave Adventurers!

The adventure begins in the year 4707 ar (11 years prior to Golarionís present) in the Varisian city of
Magnimar, just before the events of Pathfinder Adventure Path #1: Burnt Offerings, the first installment of the Rise of the Runelords.Adventure Path. Knowledge of the ancient empire of Thassilon remains obscure and unknown to the world at large, and with Osirionís ruins only recently opened to exploration, the Aucturn Enigma itself has not yet been rediscovered.

This is a playtest of the Pathfinder 2e system May your adventures be bold and dangerous, and your glory be earned and true!

Last edited by SD Houston; Nov 26 '18 at 8:53pm..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deronas View Post
Interessed. What should I do?
Go to the game forum (link at top of thread post) and put in your 'app' character in the Characters thread

I'm going to throw a character together for this. I've been itching for a Playtest game. When are apps due?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fya415 View Post
I'm going to throw a character together for this. I've been itching for a Playtest game. When are apps due?
You have a couple of days to get one together. Not a big rush, but we do want to keep the game moving

A playtest game I was in just went under before we even got past the initial meeting with Lady Deverin. Would you object to my "re-using" the character (a dwarf druid) I put together for that game?

@Dybrar you're certainly willing to put it up as an application

SD, you all set with this one? It's been a while since there was a post, but I noticed recruitment has remained open.