Notices

Teeny-tiny CoS!!!

Old Nov 25 '18, 2:26am
Great Wyrm

Mentioned: 939 Post(s)
Teeny-tiny CoS!!!

Curse of Strahd for Small Races - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Hi everyone! DM QuirkyJoe here looking for 4-6 players to head to Strahdsvillovia. App deadline is December 15th.

Posting rate: 2x/week
Other unique features: We'll be using the Madness rules in a manner similar to Out of the Abyss. You can also stockpile Inspiration when it's offered.

---

---

If I've forgotten anything, let me know in the OOC. Otherwise, just looking for an elevator pitch in a separate thread with the following:

--

Some things I'm not looking for:

Game Description:

Greetings, all! Looking to take a party of four to six small individuals on a sidegame stroll through Barovia.

Currently looking for elevator pitches at the moment, so no need to stress yourself out by having to get a character sheet ready as of yet.

In case you're unfamiliar with Curse of Strahd... well, this ain't your traditional Curse of Strahd. Much will be similar while much will also be different. What, you may find yourself asking? Why, create a character and find out!

Last edited by QuirkyJoe; Nov 26 '18 at 7:22am..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaot1cDreamer View Post
Also why I might be tossing my hat in.. I looked at the whole "this is your life" thing ... and my origin has me being a kobold by curse or polymorph!?! That's intriguing as hell.. everything else seemed to line up too. You'll see it with my app.

Off to bed now for me though. I've falling asleep here at the keyboarddddddddddddd *snore*
Glad to hear it. Been thinking about this for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltWatCroc View Post
Is this game AL or not? Cuz if it isn't, then I'm interested, since I kinda want good ol' XP progression.
This game is not AL, though leveling is very much going to be milestone based -- a combination of the three pillars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpolloock View Post
this looks fun, maybe I can throw together an app
Please do. It's a simplified application process to encourage applicants.

Question: I wanted to play a Goliath Mystic at level 20. That's allowed right?

I've been looking to get back into pbp play, and minimum 2 post per week seems just peachy.

I'd like to apply as a halfling Barbarian who went off on a vision quest and wound up here.

Edit: I have a better idea thanks to This Is Your Life: He fell asleep on the holy ground he had defiled with his rage and woke up here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
Question: I wanted to play a Goliath Mystic at level 20. That's allowed right?
Some people's children, Gumboy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neldun View Post
I've been looking to get back into pbp play, and minimum 2 post per week seems just peachy.

I'd like to apply as a halfling Barbarian who went off on a vision quest and wound up here.

Edit: I have a better idea thanks to This Is Your Life: He fell asleep on the holy ground he had defiled with his rage and woke up here.

Hey Neldun,

Thanks for applying. If you could please head to the forum, create a thread for your character and paste this in the thread, I can respond to it there and eventually move on to the second phase, please and thank you.

QJ

Just over a week now, everyone. 17 apps in so far, 12 of their creators posting regularly.