Notices

D&D Adventurers League

Old Aug 21 '18, 12:13am
Great Wyrm

Mentioned: 470 Post(s)
D&D Adventurers League

Adventurers League Games - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Adventurers League Games are the ongoing official campaigns for Dungeons & Dragons played here on Myth-Weavers. Join a table with a new character or bring your existing, valid Adventurers League character here to play. You'll have the opportunity to play in many modules run by various DMs or hunker down and play in one of the Hardcover campaigns.

Season 8 is under way
Travel to Waterdeep where a fantastic treasure trove is yours for the taking.
(now playing)
~ or ~
Journey to Eberron which embraces swashbuckling action and pulp adventure and adds a layer of neo-noir intrigue.
(late September)

Tables are first-come, first-seated, no "application" process. You just need to have a valid Adventurers League character ready for play.

Looking to get into a game?
Want to DM Adventurers League Games?
New Tables opening up regularly! Now running:

Game Description:

~~~

The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting, and now Eberron in Season 8. You can play D&D Adventurers League games literally anywhere. Players use the fifth edition rules to create a character and bring that character to games anywhere D&D Adventurers League play is happening.

More information about D&D Adventurers League

Last edited by Poor_Knight; Nov 25 '18 at 9:06pm..
Whats the catch?! lol.

I think part of the intimidation is getting it right, Quality of my writing for it, and the other part is having a character that would not be a flop for long time use. I am sure there are other parts. Ive been thumbing through the PHB trying to decide if there was something I wanted to make but I am still on the fence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudsonpolar View Post
Whats the catch?! lol.

I think part of the intimidation is getting it right, Quality of my writing for it, and the other part is having a character that would not be a flop for long time use. I am sure there are other parts. Ive been thumbing through the PHB trying to decide if there was something I wanted to make but I am still on the fence.
I highly suggest you come on in, start a character thread, and ask the GMs whatever questions you've got. We are all more than willing to help people!

Don't worry about whether or not it's right, or the quality of your writing for the character. And don't worry about the character being a flop; I personally have a character I was using in a game that didn't turn out the way I thought it would. So he's now sitting on the digital shelf waiting for me to pick him back up and use him again. And see, that's the beauty of it - if you don't like how the character looks or feels, you can always put him down and create something else. Or, if you prefer, you can always reskin/redo that character, provided he/she hasn't hit Level 5 yet!

Okay. You've sold me. Helps that the GMs here seem kind as hell. I'm in for eberron. Will get something up today

I will join this game to test out wizardly stuff... Well, and just to have fun roleplaying.