Starfleet Needs a Crew

Old Aug 31 '18, 11:13pm
Wyrm

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Starfleet Needs a Crew

Star Trek Adventures 2d20 - Forum
Miscellaneous

Star Trek Adventures 2d20 system

Looking for 3 players to game with the new Stark Trek Adventures 2d20.

We are Looking for a Doctor, Engineer, but we also have open Science and Helm.

Players must have the Core Rule Book or Quick Start Guide to play. Characters will be made using the rules from the core rulebook or a character can be provided if needed.

If you are applying please place your application in the Crew Manifest Thread

Here is the link https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=407470

All characters will be members of Starfleet and will have the rank of Lt. Commander or less.

The ship has an NPC Captain, but any player can "jump" into the Captain if rolls are needed.

The adventure will start just after Stardate 48959.1

Starfleet Needs a Crew.

Game Description:

Star Trek Adventures 2d20 system

Looking for 3-6 players to game with the new Stark Trek Adventures 2d20.

The game will be two short adventures. The first adventure being Rescue at Xerxes from the core rule book.

Players must have the Core Rule Book to play. Characters will be made using the rules from the core rule book.

All characters will be members of Starfleet and will have the rank of Lt. Commander or less. We may have multiple characters from the same department and that is OK. The second adventure characters will be assigned to a ship for their first mission with an NPC Captain.

The adventure will start just after Stardate 48959.1

Starfleet Needs a Crew.

Last edited by mykesfree; Sep 3 '18 at 3:43pm..
I'd like to apply, but can't seem to find the thread. No one has posted in the "Crew Manifest" tab since May, at least on my showing.

I would like to submit an application, but I had a question first.

Considering that Data is shown on-screen using a Vulcan nerve pinch (Unification, Part II), would it be acceptable to take the Vulcan Nerve Pinch talent as a Soong-type android?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykesfree View Post
We are pretty full, but no one has taken the Doctor Spot yet.
I have a concept in my head but the folks on your discord doctor spot been taken spot wise. True?

@tsuyoshikentsu Soong-type androids are very unique, so I will not be accepting apps for a Soong-type android.
@Warr while we have a Doctor character, we do not have the ship's Chief Medical Officer.

@mykesfree: Hm. In that case, am I correct in that the ship is still lacking a dedicated helmsman? Looking over the current roster of PCs and NPCs, it looks like there isn't anyone in that role.