Notices

Mage the Awakening 2e

Old Nov 2 '18, 1:35pm
Box of Darkness

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Mage the Awakening 2e

The Big Five - Forum
Mage

I have a whole campaign in my head (and on my PC).

Join in for the fun.

I won't close the ad before November 30th, 2018.

Game Description:

You are young magi in Heidelberg, a place famous for its learning and its library that officially dates back to the 14th century (little do these mortals know)...

Professor emeritus Karl-Werner Stabler, a known philosopher and little known Master of Prime Magic has invited you to dinner tonight...

What are you doing in Heidelberg?
What is your connection to the professor?
Are you a vegetarian?

Questions, questions, questions...

In order to join this game, write an application. We are using Mage: The Awakening 2nd edition, no supplements (don't even ask).

Last edited by Gris; Nov 17 '18 at 5:51pm..
We gonna be ready by the 9th?

hmm, I am not familiar with any NWoD editions, last I played was Mage: The Ascension back in 2000-01.

I presume anything I remembered would be completely useless in this new edition?

I thought I'd missed this, I'll see if I have time to get an app in between exams :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broklyndatroll View Post
hmm, I am not familiar with any NWoD editions, last I played was Mage: The Ascension back in 2000-01.

I presume anything I remembered would be completely useless in this new edition?
Afraid so.

Hey, I'm keen on this, but I also see that we're well beyond your intended close date. Still open to an application? If not, I totally understand.

I’d LOVE to play an Awakening game, but I’ve been reluctant to join here because I really, really don’t like the “You’re all mages who have been invited here” game openers. I love to play the “Awakening” part and build the character from there.

That being said, I keep coming back to look at this thread ....

I’ve got a very new young Mage who could get worked in here. Maybe.

@Gallifrey, are you still around? Weren’t Maia and Reticeo bopping around Europe at one point? Maybe Reticeo got the invite and dragged Maia along?