Wrath & Glory: Premade Missions Warhammer 40k

Old Nov 9 '18, 9:23pm
Young Adult Dragon

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Wrath & Glory: Premade Missions Warhammer 40k

Wrath & Glory: Premade Missions - Forum
Miscellaneous

Hello everyone!

I've just go all of the Wrath & Glory books and the two premade adventures. Looking for a group of people that might want to run through these. Let me know here if you are interested. We will be running the pre-mades first so everyone gets used to the storylines and different characters and play-styles. I will be using any pre-generated characters in the initial games. If at the end we find a group that wants to continue on then we can create characters and continue with our own game. The series of premade games is designed to let players experience all tier's of play and I think it would be the best approach to do this before investing in our own characters and game.

Example of roleplay.

Game Description:

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to post up this game to see if there was any interest in Wrath & Glory. Please let me know. I have the core rules and both Dark Tides and Blessings Unheralded. I'll edit this with more information later.