Chamber of Waiting - Page 3 - Myth-Weavers

Chamber of Waiting

Is adventure league the old D&D and pathfinder game nights they used to do in which you can use your characters in multiple adventures and what not? I haven't had my DCI card in like 12 years. I occasionally still play magic but not frequently.

YOUR FAQ ANswered my questions about recovering my number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
Is adventure league the old D&D and pathfinder game nights they used to do in which you can use your characters in multiple adventures and what not? I haven't had my DCI card in like 12 years. I occasionally still play magic but not frequently.

YOUR FAQ ANswered my questions about recovering my number.
Yes, its the organized play for D&D from WotC. The used to have D&D Encounters at game stores, not sure if they still do or what but the characters used in this game could potentially be used in other organized (Adventurer's League) play.

You don't technically need your DCI number for this but you might want to include it on your character log if you want to use the character else where later. (You should really print out the character log from the D&D site and fill it in with your information from these games in that case).

In the "assets" tab what do all the symbols mean? Are we supposed to pick one?

I haven't done one of these in 4 years. Should be fun to try it. When is your application deadline?

Those are factions. Wow I'm an idiot. Ignore my previous question.

Quote:
I haven't done one of these in 4 years. Should be fun to try it. When is your application deadline?
The ad will close on the 28th.

I just want to make sure I'm correct here. I can make a Goliath from Elemental Evil Companion correct?

Quote:
I just want to make sure I'm correct here. I can make a Goliath from Elemental Evil Companion correct?
Yes, if you select the Elemental Evil Player's Companion as your "+1" resource.

If I choose the Noble-Knight Background for my character? Do I create my Squire, or will you do that and roleplay him or her?