GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

Mordae's GM Rescue Society

This is likely a ridiculous hail mary but figure its worth a shot. I'm waiting on news of a family member who was terribly injured and is in surgery at the moment in the ER, so will be brief. I may need to give up the project I've been working on for the past several months that involved a 6 team, 4 players each team Kingmaker style game utilizing PF rules and a bunch of house rules, mixed with 3.5 sources including Gestalt characters. I estimated a 20 hour a week investment to run this PbP with live session combat between teams in a conquer the world like a Civilization multiplayer team based game with RP involved.

I just got underway, they are just now scouting my continent. Really, they could easily be transported anywhere due to this. If I must shelve all games due to caring for a family member, would anyone be interested in getting information regarding working something out for these 24 wonderfully patient, creative players I'd be letting down? If someone is interested, I'd need to hook them up with my discord 70% of them use to communicate with and give a run down when I find time. This isn't your standard, grab 6 players and dungeon crawl and RP situation. Level 7 gestalts with leadership and in 4 man teams, 24 players in all is a significant investment.

Likely, this is beyond the scope of anyone, but if there is someone my life situation may require me to abandon these great players soon and while sitting in the ER, thought of this thread.

Seeking a rescue M&M 3e rescue GM for:

Quantum Flux is a high concept cyberpunk/time travel sci-fi superhero story using the Mutants and Masterminds 3rd edition rules.

This is a solo/duo game the Chaosharbinger was running for myself and grumpkin, however due to real life stresses, he is having to drop the game from his roster. The game has really only just started but already the premise and plot threads are loaded with potential. Chaos really understood the rich and interesting complexities of time travel stories.

The game was originally just a solo game for me, as having the time travel power wouldn't work well within a group game unless it was specifically centered around my character's arc, but I managed to rope in an old friend of mine to tag along as a sidekick.

If the description intrigues you, I invite you to please consider bopping over to the forum linked above to see if the characters capture your imagination. I'm sure Chaos would be happy to hand over his notes for where he was going with it if you feel that would help, otherwise like I said we are really just wrapping up the prologue.

Thank you very much in advance for your consideration!

Hello, the founding GM of a game called "A Few Fools" has disappeared. It's a 3.5e game that was recruited for in February and March. The players have recruited me as a new GM and I don't want to leave these guys hanging. I need help please, if you can find the game and make me the new GM it would be much appreciated.

TheRoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoot View Post
Hello, the founding GM of a game called "A Few Fools" has disappeared. It's a 3.5e game that was recruited for in February and March. The players have recruited me as a new GM and I don't want to leave these guys hanging. I need help please, if you can find the game and make me the new GM it would be much appreciated.

TheRoot
This one ==> https://www.myth-weavers.com/game.php?g=28189