Sa'Ruin 40k

Old Dec 11 '18, 5:09pm
Worst Online Dice Roller

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Sa'Ruin 40k

Sa'Ruin - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Greetings!

I am looking to run a game in the current “world” that I have been working on and that has been in progress for over 10 years. You can see in the posts that there are several thousand of posts throughout the game.

Before we get into anything I kinda want to let everyone know how the posting in my games work.
• I require a post at least once a week. However, I am fairly lenient with things such as life and work, holidays, family and the like.
• I value story over /direct/ rules, and I pretty much religiously adhere to the /cool/ factor.
• I am heavily influenced by the Honorverse Series, Schlock Mercenary, Dresden Files, Sword of Truth, Warhammer 40k. If you can explain whatever you want to do in those terms, I more than likely am going to buy what youre selling, even if its ice in Alaska.
• I also understand that sometimes, we need to just post “continue the story” posts. So, they don’t all have to be elaborate posts, but a paragraph is nice.
• I have discord and google hangouts, so if you prefer to communicate over that, that’s fine.
• All of my games are run solo. You are the main character, and everything reflects that.

Now for the actual setting.

It’s been thousands of years since the Soul Stone Wars, which decimated the world of Sa’Ruin, and a few hundred since the Race Wars. An uneasy truce existed until finally Interstellar Space flight was discovered. The three prime races, Humans, Elves and Orcs built their spaceships and powered by magic escaped the war torn environment. Now, the races are established, and cold war pervades the three.

You are the proud owned of the mostly wrecked haul of a diplomatic currier spaceship. Its broken, has holes in it, plenty of contraband smuggling ports, and has weapons enough to defend itself… to an extent. Still, you had borrowed, stolen, and sold everything to buy the ship. You have a small crew, people you grew up with; a wizard to power the Astral Drive ( the device that allows FTL travel. ) A orc ( youre bruiser) and elf with a bad attitude ( you’re…procurer of ((illgotten deeds))goods) and you.
You were able to get your first job, a simple goods transport, taking a small box, which you had been ordered not to look into from a human world to an elf one. You are just getting ready to launch when you receive orders from the com tower to stop, and prepare to boarded…

Nuts and bolts:
You will begin at level 4. Stat array 18,17,16,14,13,12.
Everything is CORE 5ed, with the addition of Gunpowder. ( Ship weapons are cannonballs)