General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

D&D Characters for Celebrities

while he is a fictional character, it bears mentioning in every shadowrun game this movie character is likely to show up because:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wyvern View Post
The thread is about making real life celebrities into characters, not reskinning fictional characters from one genre to another.
I'm pretty sure I have used David Bowie a few times. Once as an incarnation of The Doctor from Doctor Who.

Currently playing a character that is a cross between Mr. Rogers (Fred Rogers), Ned Flanders (Simpsons), and Bob Ross (Famous Painter). Though Ned Flanders isn't exactly a real life celebrity, I think I've injected enough of Fred Rodgers and Bob Ross to make it a fair resemblance.

Mechanics wise the character is a demon Medic (DSP Path of War class) who has the odd personality quirk of being a happy nihilist. (IE: He is happy nothing matters and we are all going to die rather than depressed) The DM hates him with a passion because it was the DM who gave him the personality quirk of being a happy nihilist so I have RP'ed him fully to that sentiment nearly getting him killed several times now. In every instance the lucky sob somehow manages to survive and come out better off than he was before.

Ahh Gary, how I love you.

I really really enjoy the fact that this character exists, just not in one of my games XD.