When suddenly a mysterious stranger appears... - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

When suddenly a mysterious stranger appears...

When suddenly a mysterious stranger appears...

Hey everyone! I've been itching to do some gaming, but can't coordinate with a group IRL. Thought I'd pop in here and see if I can't get a game. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Welcome Tparks, What's games you play, I'm a Dnd 5e man myself and I can offer a game for you to jump into if you're interested

Thank you! I normally play Pathfinder. I still haven't played any 5e, but I've been wanting to try it.

Good Morning and welcome. Pathfinder and 5E are 2 of our most popular games. There are games recruiting all the time. The downside of this, is most games get 10-20, or more applications to play in them. Don't get discouraged at this! But also...look into the lesser known games! They don' tget nearly as many applications, and many of them are absolutely incredible games.

If you are new to PBP, I would definitely suggest checking out the New to Play-by-Post thread, and the Myth-Weavers Site Rules.

Make sure to poke around the site a the other places, besides the Games & Ads. Get involved in conversations about game systems you know, ask about game systems you don't know about. Check out our Discord server...which is also a great place to meet up with people and see other games being posted.

Most important...have fun!

Thank you for the welcome! How is Starfinder on here? I haven't tried it yet, but have been meaning to.

There is a growing Starfinder crowd on here, @tparks. You should be able to check out a few games if you ask about.