Myth Weavers' Milestones - Page 82 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Myth Weavers' Milestones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butchern View Post
The judge just has to sign off on everything next week.
And he did.

Without a
Termination of Parental Rights
TPR, which we couldn't get, I can't adopt this sister, but I do have sole and undisputed custody. We began the adoption process for my other sister today. We'll see how that one goes.

That’s great Butchern, kudos and well wishes to your family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithamar View Post
So a bit of a milestone for me only somewhat related to Myth-Weavers, but yesterday my 10 year old son created his first D&D character. He made a half-orc ranger, rolling 4d6 keep the best 3. About half-way through he looked at me and said he never realized there was so much math in D&D.
Thatís pretty cool Ithamar, and yeah, tell him math is pretty useful in so many aspects of life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoot View Post
Thatís pretty cool Ithamar, and yeah, tell him math is pretty useful in so many aspects of life!
Agreed! I'm always amazed at just how much math is necessary in all the various RPG's we play.

Welcome Ithamar Jr, to the fraternity of crazy gamers!! May your ale always be cold, your axe sharp, and your treasure plentiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butchern View Post
And he did.

Without a
Termination of Parental Rights
TPR, which we couldn't get, I can't adopt this sister, but I do have sole and undisputed custody. We began the adoption process for my other sister today. We'll see how that one goes.
Good luck with everything Butchern! Sounds like your family is in good hands.

I finished a campaign for the first time! I started it is a high-schooler and ended it as a graduate.

Beleak, my 14th level halfling barbarian, had a wonderful two-ish years alongside his coworker Ijix, the ratfolk necromancer. We also had a third member for a time, the fetchling fighter Drosil, though he left several months ago. He made a special appearance in the finale as an NPC.

I've been happy about it all day. I'm proud of everyone who took part of it. Thank you to @VoltaireG and @dongle for being my wonderful party members, and @Dinglegs for being a hardworking, creative, and most importantly forgiving GM. I'm sure we gave you a lot of grief over the years with our desires to break Pathfinder at every possible opportunity.

Congrats!!