Greetings - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Greetings

Greetings

Hey, everyone. I was referred to this site by my new game master. I've played D&D since the 70's, but this will be my first time playing Pathfinder.

AH! Welcome then, @Skerritt!

And THANK YOU! to your wonderful and awesome DM for introducing you to the site, whoever they are!

So, obviously, you've got someone who knows the site a bit! FANTASTIC! It's always nice to have someone you know well to ask questions of!

HOWEVER - never forget that there are a LOT of us Old Folks™ around that are more than happy to help you as well!

A little light reading to help you on your way:

Private/Direct Messages are always welcome, or even just responding in this thread!

Hope to see you around the Weave, Skerritt!

Sorry for the delayed reply. Apparently the system defaulted to not notifying me. I've been sitting around surprised that there was no activity for so long! Got that fixed, found your reply, and joined the Discord server. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skerritt View Post
Apparently the system defaulted to not notifying me. I've been sitting around surprised that there was no activity for so long! Got that fixed, found your reply, and joined the Discord server. Thanks!
Hiya! Sounds like you've gotten started pretty well (:

Remember to check out the Games & Ads page for any cool games that catches your eye. There's also the game planning forum, where you can offer opinions on any upcoming games, and catch a little sneak peek or a head start on them! Some of the games there also form groups and get started without ever making an ad, so that's something to keep in mind as well!

Hope you have a great time here!