A Parasitic Greeting to You! - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

A Parasitic Greeting to You!

A Parasitic Greeting to You!

Hi All!

I'm Pastor Ovi. I've been lurking around the site for a while - even after I made the account - and am hoping to dive into a game or two soon. I'm far from new to PbP gaming and even further from new to gaming in general. I've played a lot of different systems, though the 4e, Tristat as used in Silver Age Sentinels, Hunter: The Reckoning, and the Dresden Files' take on FATE all have big real estate in my heart and mind.

Offline, most of my gaming tends to have me on the DM side of the screen, so it's exciting to get in some games where I have the chance to make a character and not have to manage everyone else's motivations and engagement (unless I make the sort of character who is deeply invested in managing everyone else's motivations and engagement).

Good games to you all!

Greetings to you, @Pastor Ovi!

Well, what I can say mostly is keep an eye on the Game Ad Forum.

And then join us on the Official Myth-Weavers Discord Server!

We are a lot of fun, throwing harpoons at each other, teasing Colin about Locks, you know, good natured stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibiamy View Post
Greetings to you, Pastor Ovi!

Well, what I can say mostly is keep an eye on the Game Ad Forum.

And then join us on the Official Myth-Weavers Discord Server!

We are a lot of fun, throwing harpoons at each other, teasing Colin about Locks, you know, good natured stuff.
Thanks chibiamy! I've spent some time in the Ad Forum and looked at games that caught my eye. In fact I was browsing your Doomsday Dawns game just now, since my tabletop game is transitioning to PF 2.0 in a few months and I'd love to get some practice as I tinker with converting their characters over.

Discord, on the other hand, I've yet to dabble in.

Oh, Discord is just the new IRC ...
If you use Slack for work, they took that API and made their own thing.

Come join the Discord. We've set up a wide variety of channels, and you can have lots of conversations about PF 2.0 in the Pathfinder channel.

Not to mention we're trying to host more events like a board game night on Tabletop Simulator on Tuesdays, video game Weds...

You know, just building the community. That sort of thing.