Chamber of Waiting - Page 314 - Myth-Weavers

Chamber of Waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by XphoenixX5 View Post
Hi, I just posted my PC to the creating thread. Am I supposed to notify a DM here?
Is the PC done and ready for review? If so, then you post here. If not, then just keep working at it until it is. If you need help, then posting here is a good plan.

Okay, I posted in the AL Character Creation forum. I think I got everything correct, but I would appreciate someone looking over the logsheet portion and helping me make sure it's correct/notes everything that needs to be noted. Also, I made the online linked version too, but I'm not 100% sure how it works, so any guidance that could be sent my way would also be great!

Link to Character Post: https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=461353

Hi gentles!

My character, Finnegan Half-Mad, is ready for review. I think I got everything, but it's been a hot minute since I've been on here and would appreciate any assistance if I flubbed something :-) Many thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielLong View Post
Okay, I posted in the AL Character Creation forum. I think I got everything correct, but I would appreciate someone looking over the logsheet portion and helping me make sure it's correct/notes everything that needs to be noted. Also, I made the online linked version too, but I'm not 100% sure how it works, so any guidance that could be sent my way would also be great!

Link to Character Post: https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=461353
Done. I didn't see the link to the online log but the BB Code log looked fine. The online one is fairly simple: make an account on that site, create a new PC, and then add log entries. You can add an initial entry to add all of the items you put in your notes, but no need for any of the other data (ACP, TCP, etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrock View Post
Hi gentles!

My character, Finnegan Half-Mad, is ready for review. I think I got everything, but it's been a hot minute since I've been on here and would appreciate any assistance if I flubbed something :-) Many thanks!
Done.