Request a Module - Page 22 - Myth-Weavers

Request a Module

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nametaker View Post
There are also seats open at Table 2, but they are only in Chapter 2.
Can I jump in with my kobold Druid? Recently left the mists of Barovia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Ogre View Post
Any Eberron DMs ready to start a game?
It's not much consolation, I know. But, once two of my characters leave their adventures, I'd be willing to run one. I am just at my cap now, and I took on that table of Princes of the Apocalypse. I can acquire Murder in Skyway now and read through it. Maybe it'll be easy to run. Honestly, if people are willing to just do theater of the mind, I guess I could run it sooner, but I just don't like to do that.

Maybe I should just use ASCII map art...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumenPlacidum View Post
It's not much consolation, I know. But, once two of my characters leave their adventures, I'd be willing to run one. I am just at my cap now, and I took on that table of Princes of the Apocalypse. I can acquire Murder in Skyway now and read through it. Maybe it'll be easy to run. Honestly, if people are willing to just do theater of the mind, I guess I could run it sooner, but I just don't like to do that.

Maybe I should just use ASCII map art...
I'll lend you my copy if you'd like. I was planning on running it myself but am also at my cap.

I'm not sure how that would actually happen. Hmm, I tried to throw together a random ASCII map, and it'd be pretty obnoxious to deal with if I actually wanted colors and formatting:

@LumenPlacidum 1. The map is GORGEOUS. It fills me with such nostalgia that shall be floating the rest of the day.
2. It is unnecessary as Mercilus and Snapper would obliterate the Ankhegs in the first round.

Martumil Oskas, Hexblade Warlock lvl 2, would be very interested in running a Storm King's Thunder campaign, a Curse of Strahd campaign, or a Tomb of Annihilation campaign!

Is anyone interested?