Request a Module - Page 3 - Myth-Weavers

Request a Module

I have quite a lot of experience running pbp, and I have DM'd various games for over 20 years. I'd be happy to run an AL game on here. My question would be do you guys have access to the modules or is it a 'play whatever module you own' thing?

What I have zero experience in, is running a game on MW and would seek a little patience and leniency from you master posters

I sense this is a question that PK will answer, Parreyon. I'm pretty sure that it's play what you have, and there are a couple DMs here that have additional characters they probably would like to put in appropriately levelled games.

I do own a couple, so that isn't a problem. I've been sitting at AL tables for about 6 months and gearing up to run my first set of AL games at a table. I've always felt that one should be willing to pay back what (s)he gets out. DMs are always hard to come by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parreyon View Post
I have quite a lot of experience running pbp, and I have DM'd various games for over 20 years. I'd be happy to run an AL game on here. My question would be do you guys have access to the modules or is it a 'play whatever module you own' thing?

What I have zero experience in, is running a game on MW and would seek a little patience and leniency from you master posters
We don't have access to all modules for everyone DMing, each DM runs what they personally own be it official module or the hardbacks.

And we offer lots of help to newbie DMs here on the weave

I might be wrong, but is Rise of Tiamat in play here? I haven't seen any indicator which is why I was wondering. Seems like it would make sense to have the complete story for Tyranny of Dragons, but I can understand if availability is an issue or if RoT isn't actually covered by Adventure League.

You'd need to have enough PCs around levelled up to the point that they can actually take on Rise of Tiamat and want to do so. Adventurer's League play doesn't allow you to create a PC from scratch above Level 1. That's why all of the modules since then have mini adventures stuck inside that can level up characters from Level 1 to the appropriate level for the actual meat of the module.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shambala View Post
I plan on running RoT after I finish HotDQ.
Wonderful to hear! I know I'll be sticking around for that.