Request a Module - Page 5 - Myth-Weavers

Request a Module

I think I'll hang onto Al-Qina for now. I shot a PM to someone advertising in here: https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=384083
/
Still no reply though... am I following the right protocol here? I got into your game directly from my character page so I haven't really figured out this element of AL games yet...

That is one way (sending a PM to the DM). You can also post in the Chamber of Waiting if you see a spot open at a table. I am assuming you are interested in one of the openings on Lost Mines?

I’m going to be running some modules in the near future and I’m thinking about what I want to run. Tales of Myth Drannor is on my possibles list. But what kind of demand, if any, is there for Tier 2 and higher games here? Does anyone have characters leveled high enough?

I think kind of low, mostly DM characters. It just takes so long to level in PBP. Poor_Knight advertised an opening with a 3rd level party for several days with no takers, whereas the 1st level modules seem to fill up very quickly.

Most of them are in games right now, like SKT, I believe. Very few players with higher than L3 unless they're in an HC module.

EDIT: That's what happens when you leave a tab open, then post w/o refreshing...

Once some of the HC's finish, like SKT or HotDQ, we will see some tier 2 characters. Some may roll into RoT, but others may look for shorter modules for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta Ad Infinitum View Post
I think I'll hang onto Al-Qina for now. I shot a PM to someone advertising in here: https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=384083
/
Still no reply though... am I following the right protocol here? I got into your game directly from my character page so I haven't really figured out this element of AL games yet...
Invite sent - like I said in the PM - had some dental issues crop up over the weekend.....

Anybody want to do a short mod to get a character started or push one close to leveling over the edge? I'd like to start another table but don't really care which - taking requests.