Hi guys - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hi guys

Hi guys

Hi all,

Thought I'd check out this forum as a possible new den to get my gaming fix. Been playing D&D since high school, though took a break for several years and came back to the fold in time for 3.5 and pathfinder. Played and DMed both online in pbp on various forums and in home groups. Played pathfinder society again both online and in person. Tried 5e recently and fell in love with it. Ditching PF and selling all my books to pay for all my new shiny 5e books. Been playing and running 5e since, mostly online and over voice chat since my real life group can no longer meet.

Hoping to find and run some games here soon.

Hope you are all having a great festive period if you celebrate, if not hope you day is equally great.

Rhylee.

Hello new friend @Rhylee! Welcome to the 'Weave!

I hope you find everything you're looking for in a new den here! We've got a lot of great features like the in-post die roller, and the best game organization system I've found online. But of course our best resource is our great community.

I myself like a balance between PF and 5e, but you do you I guess! If you're into 5e, you might wanna check out our Adventurer's League for organized play!

I also invite you to join our Discord Server, where right now 'Weavers are...well, right now it's mostly people saying good morning, to be honest, but it's a lot of fun.

If you run into any problems or have any questions, our friendly staff (they're the ones with blue names) is always willing to help, or you can send me a message or ask on the Discord!

Welcome again!

Thanks for the welcome and advice! Will be checking out the league games for sure. And planning to run some other games here myself.