Doctor Who Season 7 (potential spoilers) - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Doctor Who Season 7 (potential spoilers)

Doctor Who Season 7 (potential spoilers)

You know the season is going to be a roller coaster when you're crying in the first episode. And I loved seeing Peter Davidson back on the show for a guest spot.

I've gotten hold of all 7 seasons, just finishing season 2. So on that note I shall exit this thread, stage left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitou Kage View Post
Really, really looking forward to next week's episode. The Weeping Angels are my favorite.
Agreed, although Blink was a better episode than the second one with them.

Oh definitely. They were not as scary in the second episode.

Fortunately, this next episode looks like it's going back to their roots.

I'm looking forward to it as well - but I'm a bit miffed. My DVR has been acting like a level-9 witch and so I missed Asylum of the Daleks and the last episode as well (I saw Dinosaurs on a Spaceship and A Town Called Mercy). Loving the new season, but now I'm scrambling trying to find out where to catch the other episodes. Asylum may be a lost cause for now. BBCA had been showing the previous episode right before the new one, but according to the guide they're airing something else Who-related in its place this week

I saw Asylum of the Daleks and Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, but I missed A Town Called Mercy. Love the show.

A Town Called Mercy wasn't really my cup of tea, but I have enjoyed the others. That season opener was much better than I expected.