A Tal'Dorel Campaign

Old Oct 11 '17, 12:20am
Elder Dragon

A Tal'Dorei Campaign

A Tal'Dorei Campaign - Forum
Pathfinder
Estimated Members Requested: 3

I just got the Tal'Dorel Campaign Setting and would love to run a game in Exandria, but more specifically Tal'Dorel. If anyone doesn't know what the world of Exandria is, may I suggest watching Critical Role? I will try my best to run a game fitting for my players. If you do have any questions just ask. I will be running this game in Pathfinder.

Game Description:

I will be running this game in a 5th Edtion Campaign setting created by Matt Mercer. Matt Mercer is the DM for Critical Role on Geek & Sundry's Twitch channel. I will try my best to run a game that makes everyone playing have a good time. If you have any tips or helpful advice you can PM me or post here on this thread.

Last edited by MightyEzio; Oct 14 '17 at 6:19pm..
Yes!!!! Too bad it's 5th and not Pathfinder tho.

Interested. Deeply. I'm only on episode 92 or something. So,will I need to be current? Also, I don't have any rulebooks.

Nice to see others who have laughed and cried at the antics of the Critical Role gang. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford17 View Post
Interested. Deeply. I'm only on episode 92 or something. So,will I need to be current? Also, I don't have any rulebooks.
You might be ok on the episode you are on now. I can't promise that it will be spoiler free, but I will try my best not to spoiler anything too big. This is for Pathfinder. Pazio has a lot of stuff you can use for free online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviltedzies View Post
Nice to see others who have laughed and cried at the antics of the Critical Role gang. XD
Yes it is. I have had a blast watching them.

I'm watching Episode 114 right now,so no spoilers..

Love to play,not very versed on pathfinder however.

I suggest watching this video by Matt Colville after watching the episode. He points out something really cool that happens in that episode that may be missed by the average Critter.

No Problem you ask and I will try to answer your question.