Hello! - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hello!

Hello!

Hello everyone! I'm here because a friend of mine is talking about running a game on this forum, so I decided to go ahead and make a profile. And, wow, it looks like I've been missing out all these years! I've been doing play by post RP for around 13 years--only a little longer than this site has been around!--although rarely in a tabletop gaming format. Still, I've been around D&D for years, too, so it should be fun to see how to mesh some of the cool RPGs out there with pbp!

Anyways, I hope I can get to know some folks here, and play some games. Cheers!

greetings and Welcome, @Aelfrey! I see you will be joinuing a private game with friends, which is awesome, but in case you want to expand and join one of the other games on the forum, I'll give you some information.

You may want to review the information found in the New to Play-by-Post thread, and the Myth-Weavers Site Rules.

Make sure to poke around the site a the other places, besides the Games & Ads. If you do decide to join other games, make sure you review the individual games' character creation guidelines, as many GMs will only allow certain options, and require additional information in your application.

Get involved in conversations about game systems you know, ask about game systems you don't know about. Check out our Discord server...which is also a great place to meet up with people and see other games being posted. Most of all, have fun!!!