FAQ: What is Farland? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

FAQ: What is Farland?

FAQ: What is Farland?

Farland is a unique fantasy campaign setting of epic proportions. This is a world that has been conquered by evil. It has been sundered into seven kingdoms, each ruled by an evil lord who personifies one of the seven deadly sins. These beings, called the Seven Deadly Lords or the Lords of Sin, hold the land in a dark grasp.

Farland is primarily a free resource for people's pen and paper RPG games, although there is usually at least one game set in Farland being run here at Myth Weavers. On the Farland site, located at www.farlandworld.com , you'll find information about this unique setting, as well as other roleplaying related miscellanea such as adventures, riddles, prestige classes, feats and skills, NPCs, links, and much more. It is also home of the famous Mass Combat Program. Plus it is updated at least once a month, so it is very active. It is always worth checking up on the site for the new goodies. Farland has also been updated to 5E.

This forum is to discuss the World of Farland, to ask questions about it, and to make comments about it.

What's that url again?

www.farlandworld.com

We also have PDF and hardcover books available on DriveThruRPG here!

Note: Also check the site FAQ here.

I've played in Farland for years with pencil and paper and the webmaster has created an extremely realistic and exciting world. There is none better out there that I've seen for the realistic gamer. Of course Farland can't compare with settings like Forgotten Realms where unlimited magic and wealth are lying around for the taking, nor was it meant to. Realism at all costs is first priority in Farland and that is what makes Farland so amazing. These thoughts are my own and my opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the webmaster. Choose Farland for your next setting, better yet scrap your current setting or cast plane shift, QUICK!

I've played in Farland for years with pencil and paper and the webmaster has created an extremely realistic and exciting world. There is none better out there that I've seen for the realistic gamer. Of course Farland can't compare with settings like Forgotten Realms where unlimited magic and wealth are lying around for the taking, nor was it meant to. Realism at all costs is first priority in Farland and that is what makes Farland so amazing. These thoughts are my own and my opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the webmaster. Choose Farland for your next setting, better yet scrap your current setting or cast plane shift, QUICK!

Hufff...Hufff..hufff... Tired from running all the way from Developer thread, Digorig arrives, grabs a Mt. Dew and starts to read...

Hufff...Hufff..hufff... Tired from running all the way from Developer thread, Digorig arrives, grabs a Mt. Dew and starts to read...

When you've read some, if you feel like creating a thread in this forum to discuss general impressions or to ask questions, feel free. This goes for everyone. :)

When you've read some, if you feel like creating a thread in this forum to discuss general impressions or to ask questions, feel free. This goes for everyone. :)

Yeah, that happened during the first server move... the transfer over from DNDOG.