MW Starter Module - Page 10 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Writers' Guild

A community for writers of all genres to hone our craft, with monthly exercises, challenges, and collaborative writing. Open to anyone who enjoys writing!

MW Starter Module

Just interrupting here for a second to say a few things. First, this is an awesome idea. As a newbie to both D&D type gaming and PbP, I think it would be a great way to learn the basics. It's certainly a lot easier than trying to read manuals one after the other >.< Secondly, I probably won't be of any help, but I just wanted to give some encouragement and say that you guys are awesome! And thank you a lot!

@Darkxarth, if you're wanting to be participating as an editor, please join up. Right now Dauph is the led editor but I'm sure she would love an extra hand as she always has tons of projects going on, plus many hands makes light labor

thanks Kaze, I think a lot of people will get a great learning experience out of this. The idea is that this would be used alongside the guides though, not in place of them, however in so doing, it will make the use of the guides a lot more interactive as this will help people launch right into the game

Ah. Thanks for teh clarification. If you need more idea men, feel free to send me a message.

I think that will do Ruben both you and Anthon I'm sure can manage the mapping duties. We'll split up the duties between the two of you to help keep the workload light (that would be a lot for just one person).

I'll jump in on this - sounds like fun. Just point me where you need me
My strengths are:
Proofing
Creativity
Mechanics (of a variety of systems)
Conversion to SW Saga
Conversion to SR4a (and maybe 4e)

Hope I can be of help!

Thanks everyone so much for the responses! This is amazing! I'm really looking forward to see what this team puts together!

We are still recruiting, but in a limited capacity now.