Sheet Login Loop - Myth-Weavers

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Sheet Login Loop

Sheet Login Loop

I took a bit of a leave of absence and I'm running into some difficulty with the new Sheets system. I'm logged in on the regular site, but when I click on the sheets link I'm prompted to log in again. After doing so (and it indicating success) it goes straight back to the login screen. Is there something else I'm supposed to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
I took a bit of a leave of absence and I'm running into some difficulty with the new Sheets system. I'm logged in on the regular site, but when I click on the sheets link I'm prompted to log in again. After doing so (and it indicating success) it goes straight back to the login screen. Is there something else I'm supposed to do?
Do you have the box checked that says “remember me” checked?

@Aiden there are a couple common issues to check. The first is to clear your browser cache. Then, if you have an ad blocker, Privacy Badger, Duck Duck Go Privacy Essentials, or similar script blockers, go through the settings and test to see if a needed script is being blocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
@Aiden there are a couple common issues to check. The first is to clear your browser cache. Then, if you have an ad blocker, Privacy Badger, Duck Duck Go Privacy Essentials, or similar script blockers, go through the settings and test to see if a needed script is being blocked.
Looks like clearing the browser cache worked. Thanks!