Win the Fourth. - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Win the Fourth.

Win the Fourth.

Those that have had the win.
Mordae
Voxanadu
Raynor1111

My most kind and gracious Lord Vox has seen fit to grant me the Win. Thus, I must follow in his footsteps and commence passing the Win to someone else.

So, which of you heretics deem themselves fit of inheriting my Lord Vox's Win?

*Massive steam walker lumber to the plate*
*STOMP**STOMP**STOMP*
*Top hatch opens up*
To Answer your question dear sir, ME!

If my Lord Vox deemed you unfit to receive the Win, what possible belief could you hold that I would treat you any different, foolish metal bird.

Because you just won cause of pure rigging (Vox just wanted another proxy then), And since you're the new owner of the win, that your now giving away, It should go to the next best in line.

Besides, I lost the last two, Third time's a charm.

This reminds me of a contest of sorts that I used to see on another forum many many moons ago. It was essentially a tournament to decide which forum member was the bestest or greatest or whatever. You'd have so many forum members say they want to be involved, then a bracket is set up, and then in each round people vote on who they want to see get to the next round, and so on until you've got a winner. That's how I think this should be decided.

Now, if nobody else volunteers to run that, I can do it. Maybe even set it up in a game forum instead of here in non-sequitur, provided that the mods/admins don't mind me doing that.

Thoughts?

Well, considering that I am the ultimate authority of this Win, I veto your attempt to change the form of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynor1111 View Post
Well, considering that I am the ultimate authority of this Win, I veto your attempt to change the form of the game.
That leave me the only person in line to get the win