Players of Older D&D (2e/earlier) and Clones - Page 160 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Players of Older D&D (2e/earlier) and Clones

I'm new here and I would LOVE to be counted among this fine list of old-schoolers. Being a 16-year-old trapped in the body of a 50-year-old, I long for the old days of D&D. If anyone needs a thief or fighter/thief to join their game, please count me in. I am a night auditor for a major hotel chain so I have about 4 hours of down time every night while systems complete audits, checks, and and updates. Gaming helps me through the night (along with 2 pots of coffee). Thanks guys.

Also, I'd like to be added to the List for AD&D Player's Option and any setting that isn't FR/GH/DL (especially Spelljammer or anything with strong non-Euro influences). I will gladly receive PMs and other communications about such games.

I was going to ask if I could be added to the list but I am already on lol, are any of you guys running a game and want another player? if so send me a PM and a link.

Thanks.

I'd be interested, but I don't play 2nd ed, I have AD&D1, and 3.xx, but totally skipped AD&D2

2e Forgotten Realms game is recruiting.